Ten quiet, spacious guest rooms all with their own French doors opening onto Juliet
balconies offering sweeping views overlooking the town and mountains.
On warm evenings throw open both doors and soak up the Queenstown alpine environment.
Beautiful new soft-toned European styled décor, carpets and soft furnishings,
has created a warm and welcoming ambience for our discerning guests comfort.
Generous sized en suite bathrooms are fully tiled and include bath and shower
in eight of the guest rooms and large glass walk in shower in two rooms.
Each room is well appointed offering optimum comfort in spacious, quiet rooms
with fully tiled en suites.
- Super-king sized or twin beds
- Lovely Matelasse bedspreads
- 32" LCD Flatscreen HD TV's
- DVD player, bedside phone
- In room complimentary WiFi
- Fridges with complimentary chilled water, fresh milk, fruit juice
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Home baked biscuits and sweets
- Bathrobes, iron and ironing board
- Personal hair dryers
- Centrally heated with oil fired water radiators
- Individual Juliet balconies with stunning Lake and Remarkables mountains views
Wheel chair access
We have two “access units” suitable for people travelling with wheel chairs located on the first floor . Because of the narrow building and stairs, access to the lower(ground) floor dining room and lounge needs to be made via the pathway leading around the outside of the building.